Program scholarships contribute to our mission of promoting the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence. CFA Institute currently offers two types of scholarship opportunities.
Access Scholarships (for CFA Program Only)
The CFA Program Access Scholarship is a needs-based opportunity for those unable to afford the full price of the enrollment and registration fees. The online application is available from 1 March – 15 September, for exams offered the following calendar year.
Awareness scholarships are merit or role-based opportunities that offer a reduced fee for CFA Institute educational programs. There are several categories of Awareness Scholarships:
- Full-time college/university professors or administrators/department heads who teach a minimum number of credit hours at qualified institutions
- Students attending one of our Recognized Universities or CFA Program Partner schools
- Full-time employees of qualified government securities regulators or central banks
- Full-time employees of qualified media organizations
New: Women's Scholarships
In support of the CFA Institute Women in Investment Management initiative, scholarships are now available for women around the world.
Eligible applicants: Women who do not qualify for other CFA Institute scholarships, who are interested in earning the CFA charter, and who are eligible to enroll in the CFA Program.
CIMP Program Scholarships
The CIPM Program scholarship program offers a reduced exam registration fee for qualified candidates:
- Regulator Scholarships are available to full-time employees of qualified government securities regulators or central banks. To learn more and/or confirm if your organization is a program participant or qualifies to become a participant, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The name of your organization
- Your role within the organization
- A link to the organization’s website
- Faculty/Administrator Scholarships are available to full-time college/university professors or administrators/department heads who teach a minimum number of credit hours at qualified institutions.
to be the first to know about all CFA news, events an programms
CFA Association Russia. Ассоциация CFA (Россия) не занимается вопросами приема документов и сдачи экзаменов - это исключительная сфера Института CFA. По всем вопросам, связанным со сдачей экзаменов CFA (Levels I, II, III) просьба обращаться по адресу email@example.com.
Entrance 3, Office 11,
3 Davydkovskaya street,
Moscow 121352 Russia