27 марта 2020 г.
IMPORTANT: The event will be held in the form of an online-webinar starting at 4 PM (Moscow Time).
Every investor makes mistakes. Private or professional, amateur or experienced, there is no exception.
And many of these are common mistakes. Whether or not they want to admit it, many investors have committed the same errors. How can you avoid these mistakes? How can you distinguish yourself as an investor and improve your performance?
Joachim Klement, research analyst and former Chief Investment Officer with 20 years’ experience in financial markets, has the answers:
- get an overview of most common mistakes and the reasons for their prevalence
- learn techniques to avoid these mistakes
The mistakes covered include forecasting, short- and long-term orientation, repeating past errors, confirmation bias, not delegating to experts, and blind trust of traditional assumptions.
Key topics to be covered:
· The Shortest Investment Joke: My Forecast
· The Long Term is Not the Sum of Short Terms
· Are You a Long-term Investor – or Just Stubborn?
· We Learn From History That We Do Not Learn From History
· Ignoring the Other Side of a Story
· You Get What You Pay For
· Navigating a Complex World
· Over To You
Discuss in the forum
|« back to list|
to be the first to know about all CFA news, events an programms
CFA Association Russia. Ассоциация CFA (Россия) не занимается вопросами приема документов и сдачи экзаменов - это исключительная сфера Института CFA. По всем вопросам, связанным со сдачей экзаменов CFA (Levels I, II, III) просьба обращаться по адресу firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entrance 3, Office 11,
3 Davydkovskaya street,
Moscow 121352 Russia