Employer: Red Lions Capital, a company headquartered in UAE (Dubai), with presence in Guernsey, Turkey, and Cayman Islands. A rapidly growing international investment company with AUM $50 m growing x2 per year with an agile and flexible non- bureaucratic culture, with plenty of personal and professional growth opportunities in a diversity of investment projects.
The investment department (core business – late stage venture capital projects) is looking for an experienced research analyst with a potential to learn and grow to higher roles, be engaged in a variety of projects, which involve locating, researching, evaluating and making conclusions on various investment opportunities.
Contacting and learning from experienced professionals including executive level. Unique opportunity to grow along with the company, multiplying your impact on the business and capitalizing your professional value.
This is a fully remote position, which gives you an opportunity to work from anywhere in the world (N.B. working schedule must align with the whole team’s best interests).
● Bachelor’s / Master’s degree of a relevant educational institution completed;
● Minimum 2 year of relevant experience (PE/VC is preferred);
● Specific experience in a research / modeling / investment analysis role is preferred;
● Fluent English is a must;
● Participation in the CFA program is a plus.
● Robust financial and analytical skill-set:
o Ability to analyze large chunks of data, make and present conclusions;
o Knowledge of financial analysis and valuation;
o Ability to create financial models;
o Advanced Excel skills.
SOFTSKILLS & PERSONALITY CHECKLIST
● Fast learner with the ambition to master best practices;
● Pursuer of personal and professional growth and self-development;
● Good collaborator, acting in team’s best interest;
● Able to structure complex notions in a concise and clear manner;
● Great at personal time management;
● Self-disciplined & self-organized;
● Creative thinker with strong critical thinking skills;
● Person of integrity, reliability and transparency;
● International-diversity communication skills
● Member of the investment research team, responsible for research and evaluation of privately held companies.
● Research and locate available data on a company, perform analysis, and make quality investment conclusions and recommendations. The analysis will then be used to make the investment decisions in the headquarters.
● Reporting to the analytics wing lead.
● Remuneration: base retainer plus bonus based on KPIs
● Location: fully remote
● Consultancy contract
1. Send your Interest + CV to RLC coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Get feedback from RLC, sign NDA (2-5 days)
3. Complete test (3-7 days)
4. Get Feedback on test from RLC (2-3 days)
5. Personal interview (Zoom)
6. Result and offer
Discuss in the forum
|« back to list|
to be the first to know about all CFA news, events an programms
CFA Association Russia. Ассоциация CFA (Россия) не занимается вопросами приема документов и сдачи экзаменов - это исключительная сфера Института CFA. По всем вопросам, связанным со сдачей экзаменов CFA (Levels I, II, III) просьба обращаться по адресу email@example.com.
Ceorooms A2 Comcity
Kiyevskoye Shosse, 6/1,
Moscow 108811 Russia