A big Investment Company is looking for Junior Portfolio Manager (based Moscow).
· Degree in Finance/Statistics or other quantitative discipline;
· CFA charter holder or at least level 1 is considered as a strong advantage;
· At least 2 years of experience in the financial industry;
· Passion to learn and strong interest in capital markets are desired;
· The candidate should be fluent in English, Russian would be an advantage;
· Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Bloomberg.
· Portfolio Management;
· Placement of trade orders with banks / brokers;
· Development and implementation of investment ideas and strategies for clients (in a team);
· Analysis of potential investments: including macroeconomics, stocks, bonds, private equity and other traditional and alternative investments;
· Monitoring of the efficiency of the portfolio and investments on a daily basis;
· Preparation of periodic reports on the investment portfolio;
· Processing of common administrative tasks and other one-off tasks provided by the senior manager.
Анастасия Глебова, CEO
Recruitment boutique S.M.Art
Discuss in the forum
|« back to list|
to be the first to know about all CFA news, events an programms
CFA Association Russia. Ассоциация CFA (Россия) не занимается вопросами приема документов и сдачи экзаменов - это исключительная сфера Института CFA. По всем вопросам, связанным со сдачей экзаменов CFA (Levels I, II, III) просьба обращаться по адресу email@example.com.
Entrance 3, Office 11,
3 Davydkovskaya street,
Moscow 121352 Russia