Code and Standards are the ethical benchmark for investment professionals around the globe, regardless of job title, cultural differences, or local laws. As a CFA Institute member or CFA Program candidate, you are required to follow the Code and Standards.
Standards of Practice Handbook
The Standards of Practice Handbook grounds the concepts covered in the Code and Standards for practical use. You can use this handbook for guidance on how to navigate ethical dilemmas you might face in your daily professional life.
The Code of Ethics maintains that you must:
- Place the integrity of the profession and the interests of clients above your own interests
- Act with integrity, competence, and respect
- Maintain and develop your professional competence
The Standards of Professional Conduct cover:
- Professionalism and integrity of the capital markets
- Duties to clients and employers
- Investment analysis and recommendations
- Conflicts of interest and your responsibilities
to be the first to know about all CFA news, events an programms
CFA Association Russia. Ассоциация CFA (Россия) не занимается вопросами приема документов и сдачи экзаменов - это исключительная сфера Института CFA. По всем вопросам, связанным со сдачей экзаменов CFA (Levels I, II, III) просьба обращаться по адресу email@example.com.
Entrance 3, Office 11,
3 Davydkovskaya street,
Moscow 121352 Russia