4 августа 2022 г.
We discussed Astana and Dubai as two of the most attractive jurisdictions for international investors in EMEA region. On August 4, CFA Society Kazakhstan and CFA Association Russia invited four lawyers, two from each jurisdiction, to discuss the most important differences that investors should know about.
Aisha Manapova, Head of Department at AIFC Business Connect Ltd (Astana)
Aklima Kanzhigit, Lead manager at AIFC Business Connect Ltd (Astana)
Damir Valeev, Partner at ADCOURT (Dubai)
Alexey Yakovenko, Advisor at ADCOURT (Dubai)
1. MFC in Astana: features of doing business
2. Advantages of Astana MFC’s jurisdiction
3. Investment tax residency program
4. Legal regime of investment activity and financial services in the UAE: current conditions and new opportunities
5. Regulation of investment and financial activities
6. Features of the legal regime in financial zones DIFC and ADGM
7. Regulation of asset management activities and financial consulting in the UAE
8. Popular designs for structuring investment activities in the UAE: Holding companies, Family offices, Trusts and foundations, Funds / Fund Managers, SPVs, Virtual Asset Service Providers
Discuss in the forum
|« back to list|
to be the first to know about all CFA news, events an programms
CFA Association Russia. Ассоциация CFA (Россия) не занимается вопросами приема документов и сдачи экзаменов - это исключительная сфера Института CFA. По всем вопросам, связанным со сдачей экзаменов CFA (Levels I, II, III) просьба обращаться по адресу firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ceorooms A2 Comcity
Kiyevskoye Shosse, 6/1,
Moscow 108811 Russia