I am a U.S. citizen who has been issued a passport card. Can I use this to register for the exam?

A passport card is a travel document that can be used to re-enter the United States at land border crossings or sea ports of entry from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. It is designed only for the specific needs of the northern and southern U.S. border resident communities. It is not a globally interoperable travel document. While the passport card has limited use, the passport book (international travel passport) is the premier internationally accepted travel document. The passport book is required for enrollment and registration in the CFA Program, as well as for admittance to the test center on exam day.

  Discuss in the forum
« back to list
Video Library

to be the first to know about all CFA news, events an programms

CFA Association Russia. Ассоциация CFA (Россия) не занимается вопросами приема документов и сдачи экзаменов - это исключительная сфера Института CFA. По всем вопросам, связанным со сдачей экзаменов CFA (Levels I, II, III) просьба обращаться по адресу info@cfainstitute.org.

Ceorooms A2 Comcity
Kiyevskoye Shosse, 6/1,
Moscow 108811 Russia

Copyright ©2024 CFA Association Russia | Используя данный сайт, вы принимаете Пользовательское соглашение и Политику конфиденциальности.